STEELMASTER 263F5816SBLA Drawer Card Cabinet Holds 1,500 5 x 8 cards, 9 7/8 x 18 1/8 x 9


Huge Savings Item! Save 18% on the STEELMASTER 263F5816SBLA Drawer Card Cabinet Holds 1,500 5 x 8 cards, 9 7/8 x 18 1/8 x 9 by STEELMASTER at A-Z Furniture Outlet. MPN: SteelMaster 263F5816SBLA. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. Material(s):SteelGlobal Product Type:Card Holders-Card File With Pull DrawerCard Holder Type:Card File With Pull DrawerCard Capacity:1,500For Card Size:5'' x 8''Color(s):BlackDepth:16''Width:9 1/2''Height:7 1/8''Pre-Consumer Recycled Content Percent:7%Post-Consumer Recycled Content Percent:51%Total Recycled Content Percent:58%Special Features:Single DrawerSteelMaster 263F5816SBLA Drawer Card Cabinet Holds 1,500 5 x 8 cards, 9 7/8 x 18 1/8 x 9. All-steel cabinet with follower blocks. Drawers have


STEELMASTER 263F5816SBLA Drawer Card Cabinet Holds 1,500 5 x 8 cards, 9 7/8 x 18 1/8 x 9 by STEELMASTER
4.1 out of 5 stars with 36 reviews
Condition: New
Availability: In Stock
$73.39
$60.66
You Save: 17%


Quantity:  

 


Product Description & Reviews

Material(s):SteelGlobal Product Type:Card Holders-Card File With Pull DrawerCard Holder Type:Card File With Pull DrawerCard Capacity:1,500For Card Size:5" x 8"Color(s):BlackDepth:16"Width:9 1/2"Height:7 1/8"Pre-Consumer Recycled Content Percent:7%Post-Consumer Recycled Content Percent:51%Total Recycled Content Percent:58%Special Features:Single Drawer

Features & Highlights

  • SteelMaster 263F5816SBLA Drawer Card Cabinet Holds 1,500 5 x 8 cards, 9 7/8 x 18 1/8 x 9
  • All-steel cabinet with follower blocks. Drawers have combination label holders and pulls. Units are stackable for increased storage. Non-mar feet won't slip. Each drawer holds up to 1,500 cards.

Additional Information

Brand:
STEELMASTER
Manufacturer:
SteelMaster
Category:
Card File Cabinets
Color:
Black
Model:
SteelMaster 263F5816SBLA
MPN:
SteelMaster 263F5816SBLA
UPC:
823019678622
Part Number:
SteelMaster 263F5816SBLA
Publisher:
SteelMaster
Binding:
Office Product
Item Weight:
8 pounds

 


Have questions about this item (SteelMaster 263F5816SBLA), or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?


If you have any questions about this product by STEELMASTER, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.

First Name:
Last Name:
Email Address:
Your Message:

Related Best Sellers


mpn: 6494450437, ean: 6228843302028,
Please Read the Product Description Carefully Before PurchasingColor Classification: Pink , Black , Gray , Maple Color , Teak ColorMaterial: Wooden Composite BoardPopular Elements: FashionApplicable Space: Home, OfficeReview Tips:1. Dimensional Drawi...

mpn: 6494450437, ean: 6228843302653,
Please Read the Product Description Carefully Before PurchasingColor Classification: Brown and GrayMaterial: PaperPopular Elements: FashionApplicable Space: Home, OfficeReview Tips:1. Dimensional Drawings Are All Manual Measurements,And Minor Errors ...

mpn: 6494450437, ean: 6228843305760,
Please Read the Product Description Carefully Before PurchasingColor Classification: PinkMaterial: ResinPopular Elements: FashionApplicable Space: Home, OfficeReview Tips:1. Dimensional Drawings Are All Manual Measurements,And Minor Errors Are Not Co...

mpn: 6494450437, ean: 6228843303032,
Please Read the Product Description Carefully Before PurchasingColor Classification: Wood ColorMaterial: WoodPopular Elements: FashionApplicable Space: Home, OfficeReview Tips:1. Dimensional Drawings Are All Manual Measurements,And Minor Errors Are N...